Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sshhhhh!

I have been trying to get Reese to keep her voice down a little when Remme is sleeping. She likes to go up to her and yell right in her face. HI REMME!!! So today, I was on the phone while Remme was asleep in her swing and Reese came up to me with a big SSSHHHHHHH!!! It's so funny because she puts her finger all the way up on her nose. I guess I need to learn to be a little quieter.

Yesterday I brought the Bumbo seat out to take pictures of Remme in her costume and now I am finding Reese all over the house with it. She is playing with her babies in it....

I went into Remme's room to change Remme's diaper and when I turned around this is what I saw....
Then, I was "working" in the office and it was all a little too quiet for my liking, so I went to look for Reese....
She had gotten the seat as close to the bookshelf as she could. She fills my life with so much joy and laughter. Never a dull moment....


No comments: